Women's Second Chance College Scholarship Fund
The Women's Second Chance College Scholarship Fund was established by Ruth Ann Tillman to provide scholarship assistance, through financial grants and mentoring, to women 25-40 years of age who have the determination and discipline to obtain a Bachelor's degree. The number and amount of scholarships granted will depend upon the funds available for awards.
- Female 24-40 years old
- Resident of Kentucky or the following counties in Southern Indiana: Clark, Crawford, Floyd, Harrison, Scott or Washington
- Have a high school diploma or GED and are committed to the completion of a college degree program within a period of time mutually agreed upon with the Selection Committee
- Prior college credits acceptable, not required
- Enrolled full or part-time to attend an accredited college, university or community college
- Demonstrate financial need